Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fashion Shoot with Powell Styling

I shot for Powell Styling with photographar James Douglas Shields and got these awesome new shots for my portfolio.  I am so thankful I got to work with such a great team!

We shot down in Wall Street. What a beautiful area!! I want to go and have lunch down there by myself at the same time all the handsome business men do....



If I had a rooftop like this, I'd sunbathe everyday!


My favorite shot... oh la la! Paris, anyone?








On a secret mission....






I apologize for the lame commentary on my photos. I guess I'm just in one of those moods..... ;-)

6 comments:

  1. I like the secret agent shot. Those are some powerful steps you're taking! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that the "Paris" shot is the best. It's an excllent photograph. And I hope that you have a great Memorial Day Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the secret mission shot! You look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures. All of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! And um, DAMN, where did you get the stockings in the noodle pic?! I freakin' adore those!

    ReplyDelete