Monday, September 6, 2010

Let's Shoot!

Who needs a professional photographer when I have an extremely all around talented roommate/fellow model, Pedja Stojanovic, who is excited to style and shoot me on a whim with my inexpensive, Sony camera I bought for sight seeing?





We somehow made it through the shoot with the gawking people on the street without getting arrested for prostitution or getting run over by a cab. (Do you even know how big of an accomplishment that is with the way they drive in China?!)
 Go us!



5 comments:

  1. Great shots!! My fave is the last in the black and white...love your stride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm new on Blogspot, but i'm open for every opinion!! ;)
    Fashion lover ? Maybe you're gonna like my blog.
    See ya ?
    xoxo.
    D-May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the third photo down from the top. Your roommate did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last shot IS spectacular! Could you do a post about the story behind your favorite shots in your port?

    ReplyDelete