Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Watch Glee!

For the past few weeks I have been seeing posts on facebook and hearing friends talk about how awesome the new tv show Glee is.  Finally, I sat down this evening and watched the first three episodes. 

Needless to say I am hooked. 



And now I have a new crush. ;P

So if you like song and dance, rooting for the underdog or just feel the need to nourish your "inner creative nerd", then watch Glee

Now I wish I had not given up on those expensive singing lessons years ago.... 

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat---just saw part of the last one a few days ago...you KNOW I was hooked instantly due to the dancing to "Mercy", acapella boy group, and...the cameo by the future father of my children.

    I love me some JOSHY G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I need to jump on that. I auditioned for it, too...needs must watch!

    ReplyDelete