Sunday, July 26, 2009

Flirting 101

I booked a modeling job for a book on how to flirt. 

Really?!! Don't they know I suck at it?

Yes, yes I know.  I'm  endearing and naturally flirtatious in general. Thank you. Yes and apparently that's what the clients saw in me. However, when it comes down to flirting for real, I seriously suck. When I begin to realize I may actually be interested in someone, all my instincts fly out the window and I act aloof. And for those of you who know me, we all know how NOT well that has been working out for me.

So just know that models don't have it easy either, okay? In fact, the other models admitted the same thing. We were laughing and asking ourselves how we were all booked for this job. 

The author, and professional flirting coach, gave us step by step instructions. We covered body language, handshakes, eye contact, playing footsie's, mirroring, touch, and all that fun stuff. Then we shot some great photos!  The book won't be out until next year, so you'll have to wait to see my new flirting skills in action.

Until then, I think maybe I'll wear a sexy black dress and heels for a night out in the town, take what I learned from this job and see what happens ;)

1 comment: